LSE AIC 2008
I write to you about the LSEsu Alternative Investment Conference 2008, taking place at the London School of Economics 14-15 January 2008. The conference will feature speakers from the largest and most prominent Private Equity firms and Hedge Funds in Europe including Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR), The Blackstone Group, Texas Pacific Group (TPG), Apollo Management, Goldman Sachs, GLG Partners, Man Group, Marshall Wace and Lansdowne Partners, among others. Please see the current list of speakers pasted below.
The deadline to register for this event is 1 December. Please visit www.lseaic.co.uk to register and view the preliminary schedule of events, including the lineup of small group workshops led by the firms.
The Conference is an exceptional opportunity to bring together talented undergraduates, postgraduates, and professionals from around the world to discuss emerging topics in the Private Equity and Hedge Fund industry. The AIC is the largest student-organized alternative investment conference in Europe and a truly unique opportunity to interact with premier firms who are rarely in the public eye.
Head of Communications for Italy
LSEsu Private Equity Society
LSEsu AIC 2008 Speaker List:
· Lord Clive Hollick, Partner, KKR
· David Blitzer, MD, Blackstone
· Marc Rowan, Co-founder, Apollo Management
· Vincenzo Morelli, Partner, TPG
· Stanley Fink, former CEO, Man Group
· Alex Dibelius, Chairman, Goldman Sachs Germany
· Arif Naqvi, CEO, Abraaj Capital
· Anthony Clarke, Partner, Marshall Wace
· Adam Glinsman, Partner, Lansdowne Partners
· Steven Drobny, Co-founder, Drobny Global Advisors
· Brian Dickie, MD, Investcorp
· Alon Avner, SVP, Sankaty Advisors (Bain Capital)